Beata was born in a small suburban town near Budapest, Hungary. Her mother set a powerful entrepreneurial example for Beata by opening her own CPA firm and encouraging Beata to study English and travel. She relocated to Boston, earned her CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional certification in 2007, and, after working at a major brokerage firm in Boston for over 10 years, she established Freedom Trail Financial.
Beata earned her bachelor's degree in business management from the Budapest Business School and in 2016 earned her master’s degree in financial planning from the College of Financial Planning.
She holds the FINRA Series 7 and 66 registrations (through Commonwealth Financial Network®), and her professional associations include:
- The Certified Financial Board of Standards, Inc.
- The Financial Planning Association, Pro-Bono Committee
- The Boston Estate Planning Council, Member Involvement Committee
- Ellevate Network (Global Professional Women’s Network)
- Healthcare Business Women Association, Boston Chapter
Beata has been featured in Boston magazine as a recipient of the 2010, 2011, and 2012 Five StarSM Wealth Manager Award.
Beata enjoys practicing yoga, hiking, traveling. She also enjoys finding new endeavors such as learning how to play golf or play the piano and scuba diving.
Five Star Wealth Manager Award: Based on 10 objective eligibility and evaluation criteria, including a minimum of 5 years as an active credentialed financial professional, favorable regulatory and complaint history, accepts new clients, client retention rates, client assets administered, education, and professional designations. 2,530 Boston wealth managers were considered for the award; 632 (25 percent of candidates) were named 2016 Five Star Wealth Managers. (The criteria provided reflects the most recent year for which advisor received the award. The criteria used, the number of wealth managers considered for the award, and the percentage of those who receive the award, may vary from year to year). These awards are not indicative of the wealth managers' future performance. Your experiences may vary. For more information, please visit www.fivestarprofessional.com.
Client Service Associate & Practice Manager
Yvonne comes to Freedom Trail Financial with a background in the legal and nonprofit fields, where she worked as a paralegal and a program coordinator. She is a graduate of Suffolk University and holds a bachelor’s in business management, with a minor in legal studies.
Yvonne holds her series 66 through Commonwealth Financial Network®. As our client associate and Practice Manager Yvonne’s role is to manage and coordinate all aspects of our clients’ account administration and oversee daily operations. Her duties include:
- Addressing client account inquiries
- Managing client account forms and documentation
- Guiding client online account access
- Coordinating, preparing, and following up on all client meetings
- Performing initial and ongoing data entry for financial plans
- Contributing to and assisting with all of our client experience objectives
- Coordination of activities with marketing manager
- Oversee completion of daily operations
Yvonne was born and raised in Central Massachusetts and now lives in Boston. Yvonne loves exploring Boston and enjoys sampling the local diverse cuisine, as well as hiking and spending time outdoors—especially at the beach! She also likes to run and is training for her second half-marathon.